The cat: independent, strong-willed, often aloof. Not exactly training material, right? And who would bother trying to train a cat, anyway? Must be an exercise in futility. Surprise surprise: clicker training blows the roof off of many preconceptions—and the oxymoron of a trained cat is one of them. It turns out that your cat's intelligence (and fondness for a morsel of something delicious) makes him a quick study. Your cat will amaze you with the things he can learn to do—and you'll be amazed by his willingness to do them. Clicker training will entertain the both of you, and strengthen your relationship. Here's proof.
- Teaching an old cat new tricks
- Herding cats in Hollywood
- A clicker cat and rat tale
- Agility competitions...for cats!
- High-five cat contest winner
- How clicker training changed my cat
- Learning by observation: from dog to cat