In this month's podcast, Aidan Bindoff discusses dogs' aggressive behavior. Aidan asks, "Are aggressive dogs born aggressive, or is the aggression a result of the dog's upbringing and training?" Listen to the podcast (available at the bottom of the page) to learn more about aggression as an operant behavior, and how to deal with the issue in training. Read the original article here.
To learn more about KPCT podcasts, and to listen to previous podcasts, follow the links below.
- Podcast: New Year's Resolutions, Clicker-Style! by Aidan Bindoff
- Podcast: Marley and Us—Clicker Training on the Movie Set—Part 2 by Helen Schwarzmann
- Podcast: Marley and Us—Clicker Training on the Movie Set—Part 1 by Helen Schwarzmann
- Podcast: Miscues and Misconceptions: What is Clicker Training? Radio Interview with KPCT President Aaron Clayton by Aaron Clayton
- How to Motivate Yourself to Train or Exercise Your Dog—Or Do Practically Anything Else! by Aidan Bindoff
- How to Put An End to Counter-Surfing by Aidan Bindoff
- Become Your Business's Chief Medical Officer by Aaron Clayton
- Elbows off the Table, Please! Teaching Dinnertime Manners by Aidan Bindoff
- Independents' Day: Challenges Facing Independent Trainers by Aaron Clayton
- Why Isn't Clicker Training on Oprah? by Aaron Clayton
- Kindness First by Melissa Alexander
- The Phoebe Chronicles - Written and Read by Gale Pryor