This month's podcast is a list of New Year's resolutions from Aidan Bindoff. Aidan incorporates clicker training into many common New Year's resolutions. Listen to the podcast (available at the bottom of the page) to learn how you can make your resolutions with a clicker. You can also read the accompanying article here.
To learn more about KPCT podcasts, and to listen to previous podcasts, follow the links below.
- Podcast: Marley and Us—Clicker Training on the Movie Set—Part 2 by Helen Schwarzmann
- Podcast: Marley and Us—Clicker Training on the Movie Set—Part 1 by Helen Schwarzmann
- Podcast: Miscues and Misconceptions: What is Clicker Training? Radio Interview with KPCT President Aaron Clayton by Aaron Clayton
- How to Motivate Yourself to Train or Exercise Your Dog—Or Do Practically Anything Else! by Aidan Bindoff
- How to Put An End to Counter-Surfing by Aidan Bindoff
- Become Your Business's Chief Medical Officer by Aaron Clayton
- Elbows off the Table, Please! Teaching Dinnertime Manners by Aidan Bindoff
- Independents' Day: Challenges Facing Independent Trainers by Aaron Clayton
- Why Isn't Clicker Training on Oprah? by Aaron Clayton
- Kindness First by Melissa Alexander
- The Phoebe Chronicles - Written and Read by Gale Pryor