A great array of fun events and meal options await you at ClickerExpo Luminos!
Lunches are prepared by the hotel and are included within your registration. We’ll also ensure that you keep your energy levels up with complimentary tea and coffee breaks served with a selection of snacks including seasonal fruit, home baked cookies and cakes.
We have great evening events both Friday and Saturday nights; come and join us for one or both!
Please note, prices are for advance purchase only and no on-site purchases will be available. The last day to purchase or change meals is 11:59pm on the 20th September 2018.
Thursday Welcome Reception
ClickerExpo kicks off on Thursday evening with a complimentary Welcome Reception. Come and meet our sponsors, browse the store and enjoy a complimentary glass of prosecco as you check in at registration and settle in for an exciting weekend.
Make new friends and professional contacts while enjoying hearty appetizers this evening! We're combining a fun, structured networking event with prizes, music, socializing, food, and a cash bar.
Fill your stomach and your personal organizer at the same time! You'll be exchanging ideas, contacts and more. Don't forget your business cards!
- Sliced warm loaf
- Prawn & grapefruit salad
- Tomato & olives, with basil oil
- Potato spring onion & chive
- Cajun chicken fillet with an emmental, spinach, and quinoa roulade
- Poached lemon samphire salmon with gratin potatoes and buttered greens
- Emmental, spinach, quinoa roulade (v)
- Selection of mini cheesecakes
- Chocolate delice
Join Ken Ramirez as he shares incredible stories of creative trainers and their contributions to conservation. From sea otters to wolves to elephants and many species in between, successes abound in the expanded use of husbandry behaviors for conservation research, remote training projects, and the introduction of species to the wild.
Come and be inspired at Saturday evening’s Gala Dinner, presented by Pet Remedy.
- Scottish Smoked Salmon, Blinis, Orange Crème Fraiche
- Ham Hock and Leek Terrine, Piccalilli, Crusty Bread (gf)
- Roast Tomato Soup and Basil Pesto (gf) (v)
- Roast Chicken Supreme, Herb Fondant Potato and Seasonal Green Vegetable (gf)
- Caramelised Red Onion and Goat's Cheese Tart, Watercress and Balsamic (v)
- Braised Fillet of Sea Bream, Giant Couscous and Red Pepper Salad
- Chocolate Opera, Salted Caramel Hazelnuts (v)
- Apple Pie and Cinnamon Cream (v)
- Lemon Posset (gf) (v)
Seats are available to attendees on a first-come, first-served basis until 10 August 2018. After that, seats will be made available to the public.