Both the Covington Marriott and Embassy Suites are SOLD OUT! If you're still searching for a room in Covington please see the Northern Kentucky Convention and Visitors Bureau website.
10 West RiverCenter Boulevard
Covington, KY 41011
Overlooking the Ohio River and the Cincinnati skyline, the Covington Marriott seamlessly blends luxury and affordability for all ClickerExpo guests. Only minutes from the airport and downtown, the Marriott is conveniently located for travel and fun city activities. The Convention Center is only steps from the hotel.
ClickerExpo Special Room Rate
- Room rate: $143
- Dog Fee: $20 per dog per stay
- Reservations: By phone 1 (800) 228-9290 and mention ClickerExpo 2016 or weblink; 1 night charged
- Special room rate offered until March 8, 2016
- Deluxe rooms overlooking the Ohio River and the city skyline
- In-room cable TV with premium movie channels and HBO
- Coffee maker
- Complimentary amenities provided by Bath and Body Works
- Swimming pool
- Fitness center
- Beautiful lobby with the world's largest indoor gazebo (7 stories!)
Directions to the Hotel
Take Amtrak into Cincinnati Station (CIN), only 3 miles from the hotel!
Fly into Cincinnati/Northern KY Airport (CVG), only a 15-minute taxi ride from the hotel!
Take I-71 from Cleveland, Columbus, or Louisville
Take I-75 from Atlanta or Detroit
Take I-70 to I-71 from Pittsburgh
Take I-74 from Indianapololis
Take I-65 to I-74 from Chicago
Entering the Cincinnati area, follow signs for Covington, KY, on I-71. Exit onto Route 8/W 5th St and head east. Turn left onto Madison Avenue and proceed until West RiverCenter Boulevard. Take a left, and the hotel will be immediately on your right.